|+7 (495) 730-30-61|
- Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.
We invent our own products and fragrances, we make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients and tell you when they were made.
We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.
We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.
We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.
* We also believe words like 'Fresh' and 'Organic' have an honest meaning beyond.
- All our products are handmade.
- We do not make the products just for some one (we are very busy).
- Bombs and bars for bathing, soaps and shampoos are bottled manually.
- If the product is packed, the careful label shall carry the name of the specialist who manufactured it.
- We add only fresh made juices.
- We use only the best Belgium chocolate that we have to keep safely before it goes into the massage bars.
- We practically avoid preservation agents. Where possible, we combine organic ingredients to preserve the product freshness as long as possible naturally.
- We show precise information on the manufacture date for each product. We hope that you will love our products so much that you will use them long before they become expired.
The LUSH team has stuck together since the end of 70s, when we tried manual manufacture for the first time. Since 1978, we have been the suppliers of the wide known international cosmetics corporation The Body Shop. In 1988, we started our own company Cosmetics to Go in Dorset at the southern coast of England, where surprised the swimmers by inventing such products as 'bombs' for baths, firm shampoos and massage bars, and, as a result, we have received an extremely successful enterprise with wide client coverage by mail orders.
Everyone makes mistakes. A turn of unsuccessful coincidences resulted in the company split, and we sold what remained.
In 1994, we took a deep breath and decided to start manufacture of cosmetics again. In the long run, this is what we are able to do. We opened the first shop at the High Street in Poole, and soon there came the second - at the Kings Road in London. Both are prosperous today too and it was they that was the starting point of our success and growth.
LUSH rather reminds a seller of fresh products than a traditional cosmetic company (just think - natural fresh products made manually; the assistant weights a portion of the product chosen, cutting it from a huge piece and wrapping it in a special waxed paper).
"I always liked to watch picturesque piles of goods in grocery stores", says Mark Constantine, the LUSH Managing Director, who established the company together with a small bunch of colleagues that had been working together with him in the cosmetic industry for over 20 years. The LUSH style and the store design of interiors reference to the cheese shops, German vegetarian restaurants and fish counters in the south of France.
" Our plan was to make cosmetics fresh as much as possible, using only wildlife products, and not to use any synthetic preservatives", Konstantin says. Each LUSH products "is literally soaking" of organic components of the highest quality: herbs, fruits, colors and essential oils.
LUSH is not just the pioneer of the freshest cosmetics but also an outstanding ecology advocate. The most of existing products has no packing at all; and the LUSH creative team develops new names for the products which require no packing. No products were animal tested, and LUSH guarantees that none of its suppliers animal tests the raw materials.